La Leche League means so much to so many people.
Jessica shares in the video below:
"To me, La Leche League is Community. A totally supportive, non-judgmental community. And as a new parent, that is so important. I think back to those early weeks, months, even years with a new baby at home. The transition that you're going through at times just feels chaotic, and having that safe haven of people that were walking that journey alongside you was so invaluable to me. No matter what challenge I was going through or success I was celebrating week to week, I was doing it alongside other people who supported me. I have no doubt that it shaped my confidence as a parent and the type of parent that I am even today. La Leche League is an invaluable, totally priceless Community."
You can help LLL USA provide a priceless community of support for parents like Jessica.
Make a difference with your tax-deductible donation today!
- LLL USA is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, nonprofit organization.
- Checks made payable to LLL USA can be mailed to LLL USA, 306 Glenn Avenue, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648. A tax receipt will be mailed to you.
- Your gift is fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- This year, the law permits US taxpayers who use the standard deduction to claim a limited deduction of up to $300 on their 2021 federal income tax returns for donations to qualifying charitable organizations.
- For those who have an IRA, it is becoming more popular to authorize their IRA administrator to make a direct transfer of funds - known as the IRA rollover - to a charity such as La Leche League USA. The amount you transfer will count toward your required minimum distribution and will not be taxed as it would be if the IRA funds were paid to you. The IRA transfer is equivalent to a charitable deduction because it is subtracted from income.
- Please remember La Leche League USA in your estate planning. For more information, please contact Linda at 609-883-6265.